- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Cheesy Rice Recipe Video
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pork belly||1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Green bell peppers||1⁄2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, crush|
|Kimchi||3⁄10 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Velveeta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
Calories 966 Calories from Fat 426
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.8%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.3 mg36.4%
Sodium 838.1 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 43 g86.8%
Vitamin A 38.7% Vitamin C 124.7%
Calcium 38.8% Iron 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedCast iron skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a cast iron skillet, pour oil, stir in the pork and cook for a while until changes color.
3. Add the peppers, mushrooms, garlic, kimchi; stir well and allow to cook for a few minutes.
4. Add little sesame oil and stir in the rice, mix well.
5. Place the Velveeta cheese over the rice and finally top with the mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake in a preheated oven, change it to broiler setting and cook for about 2 min or until the cheese is bubbly.
7. Serve the Baked Cheesy Rice hot.