- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Brie Recipe
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|French stick||1 , sliced|
Calories 844 Calories from Fat 587
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103%
Saturated Fat 39.9 g199.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.8 mg
Sodium 1454.1 mg60.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 49 g97.7%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 45% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) Discard the outer layer of the Brie cheese, then place over a baking sheet and score the edges and top.
3) Sprinkle all over with the brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Alternately, place in the microwave on MEDIUM for 4-6 minutes.
5) Slit the cheese to allow the melted cheese in the centre to flow out.
6) Serve piping hot with the bread in a nice plate.