- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Brie Recipe Video
|Brie||19 3⁄5 Ounce (president brie)|
|Sliced almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White rum||1 Tablespoon (bacardi)|
|Raspberry jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 712 Calories from Fat 383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.8%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g127.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.9 mg46.3%
Sodium 1031.9 mg43%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 24.8 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Place the Brie flat on cutting board, using a sharp knife trim off the top layer.
3. Place the cheese round on a oven proof serving dish.
4. Put the brown sugar, press and spread all over the trimmed side of the brie.
5. Sprinkle the almonds on top and drizzle with rum.
6. Put it in oven and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Place 2 to 3 dollops of raspberry jelly around the brie and serve with crackers on side.