- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Beans and Mushrooms in a Bun Recipe Video
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Bunch (100 gm), sliced|
|Salty bread||1 Small, sliced|
|Tomato||1 Small, sliced|
|Lemon||1 Small, sliced|
|Baked beans||1 Can (10 oz) (with tomato sauce and cheese)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 0.35 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 78 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.3%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 18 g35.3%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 63.8%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Poach mushrooms and slice them.
2. Slice the bun/bread roll lengthwise into 2 half and scoop out the inner portion.
3. Add sliced mushrooms in a bowl and season it with salt.
4. Pour baked beans into it and mix well.
5. Stuff this mixture in the salty bread.