- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Beans and Mushrooms in a Bun Recipe Video
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Bunch (100 gm), sliced|
|Salty bread||1 Small, sliced|
|Tomato||1 Small, sliced|
|Lemon||1 Small, sliced|
|Baked beans||1 Can (10 oz) (with tomato sauce and cheese)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1124.8 mg46.9%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.2%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 63.8%
Calcium 16% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Poach mushrooms and slice them.
2. Slice the bun/bread roll lengthwise into 2 half and scoop out the inner portion.
3. Add sliced mushrooms in a bowl and season it with salt.
4. Pour baked beans into it and mix well.
5. Stuff this mixture in the salty bread.