- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Beans Recipe
|Canned baked beans/Pork and beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Catsup/Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg
Sodium 237.9 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a glass casserole, take baked beans or pork or beans.
2. Add onions, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, catsup or tomato sauce and dry mustard. Toss it.
3. Top with bacon slices.
4. Cover it and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done. Remember to rotate 1/4 turn after 4-5 minutes of cooking.
5. Keep it aside covered for 5 minutes to cool.
6. Serve Baked Beans with scrambled eggs over toast.