- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Baked Bacon and Super Scrambled Egg Breakfast Recipe Video
|Bacon||1 Pound, uncooked, sliced|
|Sliced bacon||1 Pound, uncooked (Add More Quantity If Needed)|
|Raisin bread slice||2|
|Tangelo/Orange||1 , sliced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Raisin bread slices||2|
|Softened butter||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity Enough To Spread Both Sides Of Two Bread Slices)|
|Orange/Tangello||1 , unpeeled, sliced|
Calories 1401 Calories from Fat 878
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.6%
Saturated Fat 36.5 g182.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1209.6 mg
Sodium 2959.4 mg123.3%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 29.1 g
Protein 69 g138.6%
Vitamin A 40.8% Vitamin C 59.8%
Calcium 17.3% Iron 33.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Line top and bottom of a broiler pan with aluminium foil.
3. Cover a plate with paper towel.
4. Cover a tray with waxed paper.
5. On the prepared broiler pan, arrange the bacon slices, bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
6. Transfer the bacon slices to the plate covered with paper towel and then to the tray lined with waxed paper.
7. In a mixing bowl, break the eggs, retain the yolk of 2 eggs, add salt and blend.
8. In a skillet, heat margarine, pour the eggs, stir and fold till light and fluffy. Immediately transfer to a plate.
9. Apply butter to both sides of the raisin bread.
10. In a skillet, place the bread slices, cook till crisp from both sides.
11. In a plate, take half of the scrambled egg, sprinkle some pepper. Put 2-3 bacon slices, raisin toast and tangelo slices on sides and serve.
Baked bacon slices can be refrigerated for later use.