- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutty Baked Apples Recipe
|Cooking apples||4 Medium|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Raisins||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Chopped nuts||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Water||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Thin honey||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1131 Calories from Fat 461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79.2%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.4 mg
Sodium 120.1 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g59.2%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.8%
Sugars 147.6 g
Protein 9 g18.3%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 46%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash and scrape off apple.
2) Cut a slit around the center of each.
3) Take a bowl and mix butter, sugar, nuts, and raisins.
4) Stuff the apples with the filing and arrange in a dish.
5) Top the apples with a mix of water and honey.
6) Cover the apples with greaseproof paper.
7) Cook for 6-8 minutes or until the apples turn tender.
8) Check seasoning and serve.