- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert Recipe Video
|Apples||4 Cup (64 tbs), peeled, cored and sliced|
|Maple syrup/Agave nectar||2 Tablespoon|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat flour/Soy flour||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1002 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg
Sodium 14 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.5%
Dietary Fiber 25.2 g100.7%
Sugars 111.3 g
Protein 12 g24.7%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 46.3%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 24.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. In a medium baking dish, combine together apples, maple syrup, and 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon and mix well.
3. In another mixing bowl, mix together oats, sugar, flour and butter.
4. Top the oats mixture over the apple mixture.
5. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
6. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
7. Serve warm as desired.