- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Apple Recipe Video
|Apple||2 Medium (baking apples)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 5.1 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 39.4 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2) Core the apples and score skin around middle.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together.
4) Spoon or use your fingers to stuff sugar mixture into apples.
5) If desired put a little bit of additional butter on top.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Serve the baked stuffed apples immediately.