- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
St. Patty's Day Baileys Irish Cream Brownies Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter sticks||2 , softened|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Espresso powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Irish cream||6 Tablespoon|
|Egg||4 Medium (at room temperature)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Cup (16 tbs) (unsweetened)|
|Chocolate chip||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 572 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.2 mg
Sodium 249.6 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 60.9 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.1% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl sift together flour, cocoa and salt and mix using spatula, set aside.
3. In a bowl, place together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, and beat using hand blender, until well combined and fluffy, scraping side of bowl at regular intervals.
4. Drop in 1 egg at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Sprinkle in instant espresso powder and blend.
6.Drip in Irish cream and blend.
7.Add sifted flour mixture, in three parts reserving little and fold with spatula and finish of by blending with hand blender.
8.Toss chocolate chips in reserved flour mixture and add then to the wet batter and fold lightly.
9. In well-greased brownie pan, pour the flour mixture flatten until smooth.
10.Bake for 30 minutes or until a dark brown on top.
11. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
12. Cut in squares or bars and serve warm.