- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baguette Cheddar Crisps Recipe Video
|Baguette||1 Large (One Loaf)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, minced|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White cheddar cheese/Any cheese of your choice||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (Aged)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2164 Calories from Fat 1423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g238.6%
Saturated Fat 34.1 g170.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.4 mg
Sodium 2645.7 mg110.2%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.29%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 54 g107.3%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 102.9% Iron 0.33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice the baguette into thin slices (about 1/2 inch each)
3. Mix the garlic, salt, and olive oil together and brush baguette slices on both sides with the oil mixture.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and the baguette slices are toasted and crispy.
5. Turn the oven heat off and leave in for another 15 minutes to crisp further.
6. Serve in place of crackers or chips.