- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian sausage||1 Cup (16 tbs), mince|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Jalapeno chili peppers||20 Large|
|Bacon strips||7 Medium|
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.8 mg
Sodium 261 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, italian sausage mince and the parmesan cheese.
2. Make a pit and stuff the Jalapenos with this mix from the top.
3. Use a bacon strip piece to secure the top along with a tooth pick.
4. Place in a dutch oven tray and place in the dutch oven.
5. Place 42 coals on the bottom and 8-10 on the top.
6. Bake till the bacon is crispy for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the dutch oven, plate and serve as an appetizer.