- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Wrapped Duck Recipe Video
|Duck breasts||1 Pound, brined|
|Italian dressing||2 Tablespoon (or more to coat duck well)|
|Bacon strips||8 Large, cut in half|
|Cold water||3 Cup (48 tbs) (or as needed)|
|Kosher salt||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.1 mg
Sodium 3143.2 mg131%
Total Carbohydrates 0.52 g0.17%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain the duck from the brine and pat dry on paper towels.
3. Cut the duck breasts into even pieces and place in a ziplock.
4. Add the Italian dressing into the ziplock and mix the meat and the marinade.
5. Put the ziplock into the refrigerator and let this marinade be overnight or for a few hours.
6. Wrap each duck piece in the bacon.
7. Use a toothpick to skewer the meat together.
8. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the bacon wrapped duck onto the cookie sheet.
9. Pop into oven for 20-30 minutes.
9. Plate and serve as an appetizer.