- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||1 Medium, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Cajun seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Bacon strip||2 1⁄2 Medium, cut each into 4|
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.88 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.8 mg8.9%
Sodium 194.2 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needtoothpicks
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine Cajun seasoning and brown sugar. Mix well.
4. Dredge each chicken cube in the spice mix and wrap it with bacon.
5. Place a cooling rack on the baking sheet lined with foil.
6. Put the bacon wrapped chicken on the rack and bake for 12- 15 minutes or till the chicken is done.
7. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes.
8. In a serving plate, serve the chicken with barbecue sauce or any other dip of your choice or enjoy as it is.