- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Steak Rolls by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Steak||1⁄2 Pound (cube or minute steak)|
|Bacon strips||200 Gram (as needed)|
|Fresh garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chipotle chili||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bbq sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 1043 Calories from Fat 540
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.1%
Saturated Fat 24 g120.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.7 mg
Sodium 2658.3 mg110.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 21.8 g
Protein 43 g85.3%
Vitamin A 262.8% Vitamin C 65.4%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On cutting board, place a steak piece and using a mallet beat it lightly.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place some chopped green onions, and garlic on top of the steak.
4. Roll steak piece as shown in the video. Repeat for the other pieces of steak.
5. Put chipotle chili on some of the steak meat and roll.
6. Wrap steak rolls with bacon, as shown in the video.
7. Preheat grill to 250-275 degree F.
8. Place steak rolls on grill over indirect heat , and cook for about 90 minutes or until done.
9. Baste steak rolls with BBQ sauce in the last 30 minutes of grilling.
10. Transfer steak rolls on a serving platter, and serve hot with toasted bun and sauce.
You can marinade steak with salt, pepper, green onion, and garlic, a few hours before for it to tenderize further, may be 2-3 hours before.