- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Omelette Recipe
|Onions||4 , sliced|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Crisply fried bacon slices||6|
Calories 726 Calories from Fat 490
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.1%
Saturated Fat 26.1 g130.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 540.4 mg
Sodium 1660.2 mg69.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 32 g63.6%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a skillet and melt half of the butter in it.
2. Add onion, sauté for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
3. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs, salt, pepper, mustard and cream by beating thoroughly until just blended.
4. Add the bacon and onion to it.
5. Heat the rest of the butter in the skillet and cook the egg mixture over low heat, stirring lightly with the help of a fork.
6. Lift the eggs to let the raw mixture go underneath.
7. Fold the eggs over after they are set.
8. Remove to a hot dish and serve.