- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Fried Rice with Leftover Rice Recipe Video
|Minced garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Chopped green onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spring onion||2 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
Calories 561 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.1 mg23.7%
Sodium 890.2 mg37.1%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.7%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 93.2% Vitamin C 194.4%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 38.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Throw in the garlic, bell pepper and rice. Stir fry or toss the wok to cook evenly.
3. Add the green peas and mix it in.
4. Drizzle the soy sauce and give a few flips to the rice.
5. In a bowl, crack open an egg and beat it.
6. Make a well in the wok and drop in the beaten egg. Stir it in the rice.
7. Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.