- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Egg and Hashbrown Skillet Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|White onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Hash browns||2 Cup (32 tbs), frozen (Hash brown potatoes)|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon/Sausage||200 Gram, crumbled, cooked (4-6 pieces)|
|Egg||6 , beaten|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 Medium, sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (extra old)|
Calories 1042 Calories from Fat 616
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.8%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 737 mg245.7%
Sodium 2159.4 mg90%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.2%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 51 g101.3%
Vitamin A 49.7% Vitamin C 51.5%
Calcium 66% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place a pan on medium high heat, pour olive oil and sauté onion in it until barely translucent.
3. Add hash browns, stir and cook until they become golden and start getting crispy.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5. Throw bacon, and egg in pan. Swirl to spread egg all over to cover everything in skillet. Let it cook for a minute.
6. Top it with tomato slices. Sprinkle cheese on it.
7. Pop it in oven, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.
8. Remove pan from heat, and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
9. Cut into slices, and serve it hot with toasted bread and a cup of tea.
You can use chopped ham or sausage instead of bacon.