- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon And Swiss Cheeseburgers Recipe
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese slices||4 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Hamburger buns||4 , toasted|
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.1%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.9 mg
Sodium 964.7 mg40.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 36 g71.6%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 40% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Microwave the bacon at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just crisp after placing it between layers of paper towels on roasting rack.
2) Let cool and crumble.
3) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine ground beef, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt and pepper in it.
4) Figure the mixture into 4 1/2-inch thick patties and place on the roasting rack.
5) Microwave for 2 minutes at Power Hi, toss over the patties and further microwave for another 2 minutes at Power Hi until beef loses pink color.
6) Place a cheese slice on the top of each patty and allow the cheese to melt by microwaving for 45 to 60 seconds at Power Hi.
7) Patties can be alternatively cooked with Browning Dish. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to preheat the dish and follow the steps 5 and 6.
8) Serve this hot on toasted hamburger buns.