- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Cheese Crescents Recipe
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Pasteurized process cheese spread with bacon||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g41.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.9 mg
Sodium 577 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 10 g19.9%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.8% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Separate the packaged crescent dinner rolls into 16 triangles.
3) Spread each triangle with 1 teaspoon of the cheese spread and roll up as per the package directions.
4) On ungreased cookie sheets, place the rolls and apply melted butter or margarine.
5) Sprinkle the rolls with the sesame seeds.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden, then remove on a wire rack.
7) Serve warm on individual serving plates.