- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs Recipe Video
|Ground beef chuck||16 Ounce (80/20)|
|Steak rub||2 Teaspoon (adjust as per your taste)|
|Pizza sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Banana sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Hot dog||400 Gram (8 pieces)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into strips (medium)|
|String cheese||50 Gram|
Calories 747 Calories from Fat 556
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.7%
Saturated Fat 27.3 g136.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.2 mg
Sodium 1553.2 mg64.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 39 g78.5%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 0.94%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour some pizza sauce.
6. In a bowl, place hot dogs, and set it aside.
7. Now, in a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and steak rub. Mix well.
8. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal parts.
9. On work surface place meat ball and gently press to flatten.
10. Place hot dog on it, and roll to warp completely. Press and give it a shape. Repeat.
11. Now, wrap each meat rolled hot dog with a bacon strip.
12. Place hot dogs on grill over indirect flame, cover and cook for about an hour or until done. Turn once while grilling for even cooking.
13. Place a slice of cheddar and string cheese on each hot dog. Cover, and cook for a couple of minutes or until cheese melts.
14. Serve bacon burger cheese dawgs hot with toasted bun.