- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Corn Muffins with Billionaire Bacon Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Butter margarine||1⁄4 Pound (1 Stick)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 739 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.7%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.2 mg
Sodium 941.9 mg39.2%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 53.3 g
Protein 16 g32.2%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 30.9% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2.Add 2 eggs, I cup margarine and 1 1/4 cup milk and blend well.
3. Add 1 ½ cup flour, ½ cup cornmeal, ½ cup sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt and whip it together well. Make sure you get rid of all lumps.
4. Add ½ cup of sweet corn, if needed.
For the Bacon:
5. Mix the brown sugar and bacon strips together in a ziplock bag.
6. Grease the muffin tin with oil and pour out the mixture into the molds.
7. Place the bacon strips on a parchment paper on a tray.
8. Bake the muffins and bacon in the oven for 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and serve the muffin and billionaire bacon on a plate.