- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon And Carmelized Pear Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe Video
|Sourdough bread slices||2 Large|
|Bacon strips||2 Large|
|Pear||1⁄4 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Cheese slices||4 Medium|
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g96.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.6 mg23.9%
Sodium 1301 mg54.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 37.1% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Fry bacon, pat dry and set aside.
2. Fry pear slices in butter and sugar to carmelize.
3. Place cheese slices, bacon and carmelized pear slices on bread to assemble sandwich.
4. Grill sandwich on both sides with butter.
5. Plate and your scrumtious breakfast is ready.