- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Back Pork Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mince|
|Back pork||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Carrots||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Cucumber||1 Small, slice|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.3 mg
Sodium 947 mg39.5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 0.97 g3.9%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 46.9% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Mince the garlic; finely chop the carrots and green onions, slice the cucumber set aside.
2. Thinly slice the back pork, set aside.
3. Preheat the wok on medium high heat and pour oil and sauté the garlic until brown, add the pork and stir fry for 3 minutes or until done.
4. Add the carrots and cook for 30 seconds, move the carrots mixture towards one side of the wok and crack the eggs, scramble the eggs completely.
5. Add the cooked rice followed by soy sauce, sugar, salt and dark soy, stir fry everything well until all ingredients are mixed well.
6. Sprinkle green onions and turn off the heat.
7. Serve the back pork fried rice along with sliced cucumber.