- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Back to School Cheese and Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||3 Large, cooked|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 cups)|
Calories 796 Calories from Fat 500
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.6%
Saturated Fat 32 g160%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222 mg
Sodium 1238.5 mg51.6%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 47 g94.1%
Vitamin A 35.7% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 55.1% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
3) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add chicken breast, soup, sour cream, cream cheese into the bag.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Then add the shredded cheese and mix until thoroughly combined.
6) In a casserole dish, pour the chicken mixture, spread evenly and press nicely to pack.
7) Crush the crackers in a bag and spread evenly over the casserole.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
9) Serve the cheese and chicken casserole immediately or pack up for your kids to school.