- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Baby Clams with Eggs Recipe Video
|Baby clams||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Frozen peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 (Chopped Up)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 604 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.8%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1106.7 mg368.9%
Sodium 1963.8 mg81.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 72 g144.8%
Vitamin A 54.9% Vitamin C 28.2%
Calcium 42.9% Iron 359.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the butter to the pan for frying.
3. Remove the liquid from the baby clam. Put them in the pan for frying.
4. Add the green peas and chopped onions. Mix to blend with baby clams.
5. Season withs salt and pepper to taste.
6. Put half of the liquid from baby clams into the egg.
7. Add the egg to the pan.
8. Turn down the heat to low.
9. Cook for a minute to get a firm texture at the bottom.
10. Scramble the egg and serve.