- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Buttered Baby Sweetcorn Recipe Video
|Baby sweetcorn||200 Gram|
|Sea salt||1 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.9 mg
Sodium 2320.6 mg96.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the baby corns in a colander, wash well under cold running water and allow to drain.
2. Place a small amount of water in a saucepan on the hob and bring to the boil.
3. Add salt to taste and carefully add the baby corns.
4. Bring the water back to the boil, turn down the heat and allow to simmer for about 15–20 minutes until the sweetcorn is cooked.
5. When cooked, remove the baby sweetcorn from the heat and drain in a colander.
6. Place in a warmed dish or on warmed plates, add a knob of butter and serve.