- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baby Food Plum Cake Recipe
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wesson oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self-raising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned plums/2 small jars||9 Ounce, strained (1 Jar)|
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.2%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 283.2 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 36 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Stir in flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Into a greased bundt pan, pour the batter.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until cooked.
6) Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream.