- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baby Butterball Biscuits Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 723 Calories from Fat 501
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.6%
Saturated Fat 35.5 g177.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150.8 mg
Sodium 885.5 mg36.9%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 34.7% Vitamin C 0.86%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter to cut in with the flour and pour in sour cream.
3) Combine sour cream until well combined.
4) Use an ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin cups to drop the batter by spoonfuls.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
6) Serve the biscuits as snacks with any type of frosting or icing.