- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baby Bellas (Button Mushrooms) in Cabarenet Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs) (button mushrooms)|
|Cabarnet cream sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Gourmet bread slice||1 Medium|
|Gorgonzola cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Macadamia nuts||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Micro greens||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 670 Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.2%
Saturated Fat 35.2 g175.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.3 mg
Sodium 2476.2 mg103.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 12 g23.5%
Vitamin A 65% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a skillet and drop the butter, garlic and a teaspoon of parsley.
2. Let it melt and drop the mushrooms.
3. Toss them gently.
4. Sprinkle salt and allow them to heat through.
5. Add the Cabernet cream sauce and stir to get it incorporated.
6. Take the bread slice and top with the Gorgonzola cheese, parsley and macadamia nuts.
7. Place under the broiler so that the cheese melts.
8. Diagonally slice the toasted bread.
9. In a bowl, place the bread.
10.Spoon in the mushrooms along with the sauce.
11.Top with the melted butter.
12.Top with the micro greens and serve.