- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baby Back Ribs & Charro Beans Recipe Video
|Baby back ribs||2 (Cut in half with the membrane off)|
|Marinade sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cookwell and Companys, Bock and Brown Sugar)|
|Pork rub||4 Tablespoon (Adams reserve, Korintje)|
|For the charro beans|
|Onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chop|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, chop|
|Jalapeno||6 Small, chop|
|Pinto beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16 mg
Sodium 1606.4 mg66.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.6%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 15 g30.5%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 40.8%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedKamado / Smoker
Mini crock pot
1. Clean the membrane from the baby back ribs and marinate them with marinade sauce in a ziplock bag.
2. Let them sit in the marinade for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, remove the ribs and place it in a tray, generously season them with the pork rub.
4. Preheat the kamado.
5. Place the baby back ribs on the rib rack and smoke them at 200-300 degree for 6 hours.
6. After 6 hours, remove the ribs from the rack and cover it with double foil and cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
7. In the meantime chop the onion, garlic, tomatoes and jalapenos.
8. Soak the pinto beans with water in a mini crock pot.
9. Combine the chopped onion, garlic and jalapenos with the pinto beans and cook it in the crockpot for 60 minutes or until the beans have cooked completely.
10. Season with salt as per taste right at the end.
11. Serve the baby back ribs along with the charro beans.