- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baby Back Ribs Barbecue by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Loin back ribs||3 (baby back ribs)|
|Dry rub||1 Cup (16 tbs) (of your choice)|
|Barbecue sauce||To Taste|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.6%
Saturated Fat 20.8 g103.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.9 mg
Sodium 459.9 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 57 g113.5%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat smoker to 225-275 degree F.
2. Wash ribs, dry and remove membrane.
3. Lightly apply dry rub on both sides of the rack and let stand for 15 minutes to an hour.
4. Allow ribs to come to room temperature just before placing on the grill.
5. Place a water pan in or over the coals.
6. Roll racks and insert wood skewers as shown in the video.
7. Place the rib on smoker, cover and smoke for about 3-4 hours or until rib bones pull apart easily.
8. Mop several times during the smoke.
9. Carve and serve hot with barbecue sauce.