- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baby Approval Recipe Video
|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (deep frying)|
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 65.9 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, take ½ cup water and mix yeast. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and salt in ¼ cup water. Stir till sugar dissolves.
3. Take flour in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, yeast and sugar mix. Pour more water and knead into a dough of Pizza bread consistency.
4. Cover and let it sit for 2 hours for the dough to rise.
5. Heat a large skillet and pour oil for frying.
6. Make round balls of the dough and use flour if it is sticky.
7. Roll it or spread it with hand to a circle and fry in the oil till golden brown.
8. Repeat this for all the dough.
9. In a serving plate, serve this bake with sautéed salt fish or any other dish of choice.