- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Cookies: Make Christmas Sugar Cookies Recipe Video
|For chocolate chip cookies|
|Chocolate chip cookie mix||1 Pound (Betty Crocker®)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon (Gold Medal®)|
|For peanut butter cookies|
|Peanut butter cookie mix||1 Pound (Betty Crocker®)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mini chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar cookie mix||1 Pound (Betty Crocker®)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Cinnamon sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For stained glass cookie|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Gel paste food coloring||20 Milliliter (2 tubes (red, green) as required)|
Calories 702 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g63.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.1 mg
Sodium 366.8 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g34.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 56.1 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In separate bowls mix all the ingredients of the different cookies till they form dough.
3. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: Make small balls of the dough and place it on the baking sheet.
4. PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES: Make small balls of the dough. Roll it in the sugar and place them on the baking sheet. Put a chocolate chip on each dough ball.
5. SNICKERDOODLE: Make small balls of the dough. Roll it in cinnamon sugar and place it on the baking sheet.
6. STAINED GLASS COOKIES: Roll the dough into sheet. Using christmas tree shaped cookie cutter, cut the dough and place it on the baking sheet. Using the colored gels decorate the cookie.
7. Place these baking sheets in the oven and bake for around 9 minutes or till the cookies are done.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve the cookies as snacks and choice of beverage or pack it like a gift.