- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Recipes: How to Make Apple Pie (French ) Recipe Video
|For the gluten free french apple pie|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash|
|For the filling|
|Apples||3 Cup (48 tbs), peeled, thinly sliced|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bisquick gluten free mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|For the streusal topping|
|Bisquick gluten free mix||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar (packed)||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firm butter/Firm margarine||3 Tablespoon, cold|
|For the snicker doodles|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bisquick gluten free mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5330 Calories from Fat 1901
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 214 g329%
Saturated Fat 94.9 g474.7%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 1350.9 mg
Sodium 3468.8 mg144.5%
Total Carbohydrates 816 g272.1%
Dietary Fiber 28.9 g115.6%
Sugars 610.7 g
Protein 49 g97.9%
Vitamin A 100.9% Vitamin C 56.2%
Calcium 55.9% Iron 38.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix apples, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour this into the prepared pie pan. Spread evenly. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, add bisquick gluten free mix, sugar, milk, eggs and butter. Whisk them well till combined. Pour it over the apple mixture in the pie pan.
5. STREUSEL: In yet another bowl, mix bisquick gluten free mix, cold butter, brown sugar, chopped nuts. Mix well till it turns crumbly. Sprinkle it over the apple filling in the pie pan evenly till covered.
6. Bake for around 50 minutes or till the topping turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes before slicing.
7. In a serving plate, serve the pie sliced warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
For The Snickerdoodle
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar. Set aside.
3. In a bowl mix bisquick gluten free mix, eggs, 1 cup sugar, butter and shortening. Mix till forms dough.
4. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Coat them in cinnamon sugar (step 2) and place it on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake them for around 12 minutes or till the cookies are done. Re,move and let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
6. In a serving plate, serve the snicker doodles with milk or any other refreshing beverage.