- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avocado Sevillana Recipe
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Prawns||3 Ounce, cooked, shelled (75 Grams)|
|Stuffed green olives||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 419
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.9 mg
Sodium 468.8 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g53.8%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Whip cream until stiff. Stir in mustard mixture.
3. Reserve 4 prawns and 4 olives for garnish.
4. Slice remaining olives and stir into cream with prawns and seasoning.
5. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes in a cool place.
6. Cut avocados in half, remove stones and brush flesh with lemon juice.
7. Place on serving dishes, and fill centres with the prawn and olive dressing.
8. Garnish each with a prawn and an olive and serve chilled.