- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avacado Bristol Fashion Recipe
|Boiled lobster||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Heavy cream||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 649 Calories from Fat 352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.6%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 183.9 mg
Sodium 506.4 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.9%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 50 g99.5%
Vitamin A 36.7% Vitamin C 44.5%
Calcium 15% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Halve the cooked lobster lengthwise.
2. Get rid of their black intestinal vein and the gray sac in the each half of the head.
3. Chuck of all the meat from claws, body and tail.
4. Keep aside the thin scarlet crawler claws for the garnish.
5. Chop the meat in fine pieces and add it to the bowl and add lemon juice and cream and stir it well.
6. Sprinkle cayenne pepper over it for sprinkling.
7. Halve the avocados lengthwise and get rid of their pits.
8. Scoop out the avocado flesh using the silver spoon and leave the ½ inch lining to retain the shape of each half shell.
9. Finely dice the flesh and add it to the lobster mixture.
10. Sprinkle salt over it for seasoning.
11. Hoard the lobster mixture on the avocado shells and spray little paprika over them.
12. Serve after adoring it with claws.