- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avocado Shrimpwich Recipe Video
|Avocados||3 Medium (May Use 2 Large Size)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Rye bread slices||6 , toasted|
|Shrimp/Scallops||18 , cooked|
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 322
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.5%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.5 mg
Sodium 554 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.4%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well blended.
4) Smear each slice of toast with about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
5) Sprinkle with shrimps and top with avocado rings.
6) Dredge with dill and serve.
The spread may be made ahead and refrigerated, remove 15 minutes before to soften.