- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avocado Salsa Recipe Video
|Red onion||30 Gram|
|Fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 439
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.7%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 41.8 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 10 g19%
Vitamin A 61.5% Vitamin C 143.4%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Blanch tomatoes, skin, remove seeds and cut the flesh into small dice.
2. Place in a clean bowl.
3. Peel and finely dice the onion and add to the bowl
4. Chop the coriander and add to the bowl
5. Cut the avocado in half lengthways, remove the stone, scrape out the flesh and roughly chop.
6. Add to the bowl.
7. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice into the bowl removing any unwanted pips.
8. Mix together, cover and store in the fridge until required.
9. Make your avocado salsa not too early as the avocado will start to discolor.
10. If desired add a twist of sea salt and pepper and a teaspoon of sugar to your avocado salsa.
11. Also exchange the lemon for fresh lime juice and serve.