- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe Video
|Fresh lime juice/1 teaspoon lime juice concentrate||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill||1 Tablespoon (Fresh / Dried)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, pressed|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Miso/1 pinch salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Beet||1 , grated or spiralized|
|Kale stems||4 , chopped and massaged|
|Tomato||1 , diced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 339.9 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 21.3 g85%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 97.5% Vitamin C 141.3%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put the avocado, lemon or lime juice, dill, garlic, onion and miso in a blender or food processor with about a quarter cup of water.
2. Puree until smooth, then add water as necessary to get the consistency you're looking for in your dressing.
3. Taste for seasoning, and adjust if you need to.
4. To prepare the salad, boil the beet if you like, or leave it raw.
5. Spiralize or grate for raw beets, or chop if your prefer for cooked beets.
6. Chop the kale and massage with your hands to wilt, using a pinch of salt if you like.
7. Toss the beets, kale and tomato in a large salad bowl with the avocado dressing and serve.
8. Enjoy this avocado salad dressing recipe immediately.