- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avocado Mold Salad Recipe
|Lime jello||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Avocado||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.7 mg
Sodium 1655.9 mg69%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 24.1%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the Lime Jello in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the onion and lime juice and salt, blend well.
3) Refrigerate the mixture until slightly firm.
4) Gently fold in the green pepper, celery and avocado.
5) Combine the cream and mayonnaise together and fold into the avocado mixture.
6) Pour in a suitable mold and refrigerate until firm.
7) Unmold on a serving platter and serve immediately.