- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avocado-Baked Egg Recipe
|Hass avocado||2 Large|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (To taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (To taste)|
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.2 mg
Sodium 95.7 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Cut the avocados lengthwise, take the pit out and scoop out a little amount of flesh to make room for the egg.
3. In a baking dish, place the avocados and crack open the egg on them.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Put some diced tomatoes on top and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv