- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Avocado And Citrus Salad Recipe
|Lemon||1 Small, juiced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2240 Calories from Fat 1480
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g272.1%
Saturated Fat 25.6 g128.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 104.7 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 184 g61.4%
Dietary Fiber 90.8 g363.4%
Sugars 51.4 g
Protein 28 g55.6%
Vitamin A 70.8% Vitamin C 563.1%
Calcium 32.6% Iron 44.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and peel the avocados using a stainless-steel knife in order to avoid the discoloration in the skin and flesh.
2. Slice the avocadoes thinly while removing all the pits and add some lemon juice on the top.
3. Take out a top and bottom slice of orange and grapefruit. Now, peel the fruit properly while eliminating all the pith underneath.
4. Use a sharp knife to slice the flesh and discard the skin.
5. Take a large size bowl and squeeze the segment skins on the top of fruit flesh. This avoids juice wastage.
6. Now, blend the avocados, lemon juice and citrus fruits. Add some sweet to enhance the taste if required.
7. Pour in the mixture in individual serving dishes and use some orange segments and sprigs of mint for garnishing.