- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Autumn Chicken Stew Recipe Video
|Chicken||1 Pound, cut|
|Bay leaf||2 Medium|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Medium|
|Carrot||1 Medium, peeled and diced|
|Apple||1 Small, peeled and diced|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, dice|
|White onion||1⁄2 Medium, dice|
|Celery||2 Ounce, chop|
|Wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pasilla peppers||2 Small, chop|
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.3%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76 mg
Sodium 589.1 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 24 g48.5%
Vitamin A 81.2% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and cinnamon.
3. Heat a pan on the stove with oil.
4. Add the seasoned chicken, carrots and apple and toss well.
5. Add pickled grapes, white onion, red onions and celery.
6. Add rosemary, cinnamon and bay leaves and cook on the stove for 10 minutes.
7. Add 1/2 cup of wine and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and add another 1/2 cup wine and pasilla peppers.
9. Cover with lid and place back into the oven for another 30 minutes.
10. Plate and serve as main course.