- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy To Make Coca Cola Chicken Wings 可乐鸡翅 Recipe Video
|To boil the chicken wings|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs) (As needed to boil the chicken wings)|
|To stir fry the chicken wings|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion stalks||2 Medium, cut into 2-inch pieces|
|Ginger slices||5 Medium|
|Cooking wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Coca cola||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed to cover 1/2 chicken wings)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg
Sodium 1000.9 mg41.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 67 g133.4%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot of boiling water, boil the chicken wings until done.
2. Drain out the chicken wings using a strainer, into a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat up some cooking oil in a wok on high heat.
4. Add the ginger slices and green onions to the hot oil. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the boiled and drained chicken wings into the wok.
6. Add cooking wine, dark soy sauce, coca cola, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir for a couple of minutes, cover and let cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
7. Serve hot.