- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Aubergine Nut Tagliatelle Recipe Video
|Aubergine||200 Gram, sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||50 Gram|
|Tagliatelle pasta||200 Gram|
|Red pepper sauce||100 Gram|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 678 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.2%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 124.9 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.7%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 17 g33%
Vitamin A 29.5% Vitamin C 45.2%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, boil water and add in the tagliatelle pasta and cook for 7 – 9 minutes.
2. In a bowl, place the aubergine and drizzle in the olive oil. Toss well and set aside.
3. Heat a saucepan on high and pour in the water. Add in the caster sugar and dissolve.
4. Add in the walnuts and stir until water is absorbed. Set aside.
5. Heat a griddle pan and place the aubergine in 2 batches. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
6. Drain the tagliatelle and place back into the saucepan. Add in the aubergine, parsley, red pepper sauce and sugar coated walnuts. Toss well all the ingredients.
7. Garnish the aubergine and pasta with parsley and serve.