- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Au Jus Recipe Video
|Beef||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Plus Pan Drippings From A Cooked Prime Rib)|
|White flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Rich)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 39 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.45 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.9 mg1.6%
Sodium 363.6 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.58%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pour off almost all the fat from the dish in which prime beef has been cooked. Leave about 1/4 cup of the fat in the dish.
2) Put the pan over medium-high heat and add the flour. Whisk with the help of a non-electric egg beater.
3) Cook the flour in fat for about 3 minutes, whisking all the while.
4) Slowly add the beef stock and raise the heat to high. Let the mixture boil. If preferred, let the mixture boil for 5 minutes in order to slightly thicken it.
5) Serve the preparation alongside cooked beef. It adds a lot of taste to the meat.
You can visit food wishes for complete recipes, and more videos.