- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Atkins Diet Low-Carb Sweet Toasted Coconut Recipe Video
|Coconut||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1141 Calories from Fat 931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169.8%
Saturated Fat 97.2 g486.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 48 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.4%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, melt the coconut oil. Add the coconut.
3. Spread out on foil-lined sheet pan/cookie sheet.
4. Place in oven for four minutes.
5. Stir the coconut and bake for another four minutes.
6. Remove from oven and add Splenda and mix together.
7. Allow to cool and use as required in cooking or store in a zip lock bag or an air tight container until required.