- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asparagus Mold Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green goddess dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Commercial)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned cut asparagus||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Sodium 703.1 mg29.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 17.7 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 52.3%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and soften flavorless gelatin in it.
2) Take a pan and boil water adding bouillon and lemon flavored gelatin to it.
3) Add the softened gelatin and dissolve it well by stirring.
4) Add the lemon juice along with the green goddess dressing.
5) Whisk with a wire whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Refrigerate until it becomes slightly thick.
7) Take a 1-quart mold and oil it lightly.
8) Pour mixture in it.
9) Refrigerate the salad until it becomes firm.
10) Place on lettuce leaves after unmolding, garnish with a dollop of mayonnaise and serve.