- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asparagus and Strawberry Salad Recipe
|Belgian endive||3 Ounce, separated into leaves (1 medium size)|
|Boston lettuce leaves/Bibb lettuce leaves||24|
|Sliced white mushrooms/Enoki mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blanched asparagus spears||12 Medium|
|Sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
Calories 101 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 267.3 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 205.2% Vitamin C 55.2%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take 2 serving plates. Arrange half of the endive leaves onto half of these plates, each.
2) With lettuce leaves, mushrooms and asparagus, top the leaves.
3) Onto the empty side of each plate, arrange half of the strawberries each decoratively.
4) Now, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5) Over each plate of the Asparagus and Strawberry Salad, divide and pour this mixture evenly and serve immediately.